Tuesday, May 1, 2012

2 YEARS!!

February 13th was our 2 year anniversary! It is so crazy that it really has been that long since our big day! I am truly a lucky girl to be married to my best friend, and to someone that is as patient and caring as my awesome husband is! He puts up with a lot that's for sure! :) Our anniversary was on a monday this year and Ryan had to work, so we just went to dinner that night to celebrate and then we took a little vacation to Salt Lake a few weeks later! It was a blast! My awesome sister Aubrey took Heath for the weekend and we got to have 3 days with just the two of us! it was so fun! we went to the Jazz vs. Heat game, which was the best game we could have gone to for my first NBA game! It was a buzzer win for the Jazz, and the whole place was going crazy! It was so much fun! We went and toured through temple square and watched the new movie in the Legacy Center, which I highly recommend to everyone! It is awesome! I love temple square and just being there so it was a great day! We went shopping and to movies and just were able to relax and spend time together! It was such a fun weekend! I cant find the memory card with all the pics on it so once I find it there will be pictures :)
Happy 2 Years Babe!
October 17, 2009-Engaged!

One of our engagement pictures

February 13, 2010- Married! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment