Saturday, June 18, 2011

WE HAVE A BLOG!

Hello Everyone!
WE FINALLY HAVE A BLOG! Im sure we are the last people on the face of the earth to get a one but here it is! :) Well to start Ryan and I have had a crazy two years! In April 2009 I hit the jack pot when I met my awesome hubby while we were both attending BYU-Idaho. We met when we were both put into the same FHE group :) (yes the system does work haha) we started dating in June and everything went fast from there! we were engaged on October 17th and four months later were married in the Boise Idaho Temple on February 13th, 2010. Three short months later I found out I was pregnant and on January 29th, 2011 we welcomed our newest edition to the family, Heath Allen Cherry! haha so you see how crazy our lives have been! Heath is so much fun to play with and has been the happiest baby since day 1! he is such a cool kid and I am so blessed to have him in my life! He is his daddy's twin in every way shape and form and I am so glad! I love my boys! Ryan is such a great dad and husband and it has been so fun to go through this part of our lives together!! These past two years have been insane but have been the best two years of my life and I look forward to many more crazy years ahead of us!

2 comments:

  1. yay!! I love that you have a blog :) And Heath is so cute!

    we have a blog if you want an invite, it's private. send me your email on FB or something and I'll invite you!

    Miss ya girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just discovered your blog tonight, but I am so excited to keep up with you this way! FUN!!

    ReplyDelete